★Annyeong,

VeronicaSanchellez ; Luvvnine
I'm the girl who's laughing too loud because I don't want to cry right now , I'm the girl who's talking to much because if I stop, I'll think about you ,
Im the girl constantly changing because I can't stand to be the way I was when you were there


I♥Suju; Sungmin Ryeowook Eunhyuk Kyuhyun Yesung Leetuek Hangeng Siwon Donghae Kangin Shindong Kibum Heechul Henry Zhoumi
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go now(:
C's , 6thJuly2010'1110am ♥♥

"I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a dream, & pretend it's not hurting me ;
Smiling is the best weapon against sadness, because it is easier to endure the pain . "

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

hihihihihi ^-^  




walieeeeew my boyfriends ;ppppppppp cheyyyy

i went schl today even though i was still not feeling well . my stomach is like a washing machine :/   i just need the toilet anytime anywhere . during maths lesson i rushed t toilet t vomit , ite nothing came out -.-  fugz . then i missed out alot of lesson . plus ystd's . so how am i gonna catch up siallllllllll . kind enbei falysha mengkuan & andy teached me some after schl and i managed t understand ^^ thankewwws .  

jp just now t return ladyboss key then xcraft repierce my 3rd (:  hehe . repiercing helix this sunday . pray hard mummy wont catch me !! becuz i rly want helix lehhhhh ;p   nicole promised me that she'll be there this sunday t help me . hahahahhahahahah so fortunate to know her . 

okayyyyyyyyyyyyy i've to continue with my maths now .

No comments:

Post a Comment