★Annyeong,

VeronicaSanchellez ; Luvvnine
I'm the girl who's laughing too loud because I don't want to cry right now , I'm the girl who's talking to much because if I stop, I'll think about you ,
Im the girl constantly changing because I can't stand to be the way I was when you were there


I♥Suju; Sungmin Ryeowook Eunhyuk Kyuhyun Yesung Leetuek Hangeng Siwon Donghae Kangin Shindong Kibum Heechul Henry Zhoumi
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go now(:
C's , 6thJuly2010'1110am ♥♥

"I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a dream, & pretend it's not hurting me ;
Smiling is the best weapon against sadness, because it is easier to endure the pain . "

Friday, January 7, 2011

Monday , its the last day of schl holiday . went over to johor w sanyi . It was such an UNLUCKY day )':  ohfuckthatdaymanz. Went t fetch cousin back de ^^ so when we reached thr , went for lunch .. then headed t relatives house . at night went for dinner before heading back to sg . after dinner , our car was robber ):  FUCK THAT THEIF LAH HOR . he stoled my whole bag which contains my handphone wallet & housekeys . all my valuebles lo . ohmyfuck T.T I cried ... like .............. the theif broke the glass i was damn shocked when i saw the broken glasses . its rly rly rly an unforgettable day ....

Tuesday was the first day of sec3 ^^  new class , new teachers , new classmates . I felt so weird seriously . Wednesday & thursday was the same , lessons blabla ~

Today , had training after schl ^^ met sandra at bio lab then went to change . Theres cca open house today , the sec 1s came so we had to give out flyers ... we kept shouting " JOIN VOLLEYBALL " .  HAHA LOL . slacked all the way throughout until ard 6pm ended . Walked home w lover ^^


Currently using temporaily prepaid number . My money all flyflyfly ~~ becuz of the prepard plus i top up . not enough lo the money T.T  daddy coming back today . i hope tmr can go take my new sim carddddddd . and i hope hope hope daddy could buy a new phone for me ;ppp hehe shall not expect much . ):

No comments:

Post a Comment