★Annyeong,

VeronicaSanchellez ; Luvvnine
I'm the girl who's laughing too loud because I don't want to cry right now , I'm the girl who's talking to much because if I stop, I'll think about you ,
Im the girl constantly changing because I can't stand to be the way I was when you were there


I♥Suju; Sungmin Ryeowook Eunhyuk Kyuhyun Yesung Leetuek Hangeng Siwon Donghae Kangin Shindong Kibum Heechul Henry Zhoumi
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go now(:
C's , 6thJuly2010'1110am ♥♥

"I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a dream, & pretend it's not hurting me ;
Smiling is the best weapon against sadness, because it is easier to endure the pain . "

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yay its the 9th again ^^  i luv luv luv nine .

Church today for registration w lesby . Then headed to jp , walked ard :)  Met jluvz09 at ard 12++ .  Je Library , t read my ss . Borrowed books , head t IMM next . Comis connection t get our stuffs ~  afterwards back t jp . got our stuffs and home ^^ met jluvz09 again t makan dinner downstairs . Met jiaying concidence ^^ so went jp w her since shes going too . and im going t meet uncle to get my jersey . Accompanied jiaying to get her stuffs and headed home :)

Its the second week of schl tomorrow . I hope it turns out well hur ? i rly hate the timings . recess 1hr ltr . stomach always go kgfdsxcvbnk . i dont loike >:  well no choice upper sec ler . And release late too >:  my friends frm other schl all release early one. UNFAIR ! lol .

Shall go & prepare for tmrw's stuff . & call enbei chatchat !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment