★Annyeong,

VeronicaSanchellez ; Luvvnine
I'm the girl who's laughing too loud because I don't want to cry right now , I'm the girl who's talking to much because if I stop, I'll think about you ,
Im the girl constantly changing because I can't stand to be the way I was when you were there


I♥Suju; Sungmin Ryeowook Eunhyuk Kyuhyun Yesung Leetuek Hangeng Siwon Donghae Kangin Shindong Kibum Heechul Henry Zhoumi
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go now(:
C's , 6thJuly2010'1110am ♥♥

"I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a dream, & pretend it's not hurting me ;
Smiling is the best weapon against sadness, because it is easier to endure the pain . "

Friday, January 14, 2011

Palau Ubin Camp on the 12th to 14th , which is today .
It sucks to the core can ?! the food , the tent & the washroom . seriously CMI .

First day ,
Reached schl as per normal . assembled in parade square , sing national anthem blabla . Our trainers came , and we headed off! On the way there, our trainers introduced themselves , then we cheered blabla. We had trainer Bavi & trainer Mudd ^^ hehe they are kinda fun . took bus to changi ferry terminal , reached , immediately went down to the departure hall to take the ferry . 10person on one , luckily was with my 3 friendds (:  10minutes ride there i think ? reached Palau ubin , waited for the rest to come then headed to take the van to our campsite . was feeling kind of excited . When we reached the camp site , it was okay . we had 45mins to pitch our own tent . was supposed to grouped 8 to one tent . ite our group only 6 , me enbei falysha amelia serene & shimin . So we pitched up a beautiful tent (Y)^^  Clapclap to us ^^  our first activity was orienting . we had to run here and there to find our stations with the clues we had . We kept having difficulties , we found the station @ a very far place which is not rly far. LOL! but i had alotalotalot mosquitoe bites. FUCKUP seriously . Then had lightning alert , went in a shelter and played some games . Trainer Mudd suggesting playing dontknow what game splash & bang ? haha . it was fun though . after theres no lightning alert , went back to our game . alrights, its seriously boring . but , lesson learnt. Teamwork is important ! alright , then 430 assembled back to base . talktalktalk , field cooking for dinner SUCKS (N) -.-  2packets of maggie shared among 7 people . with 4hotdogs , 2eggs , and sardine . Ate only abit ):  joshua fed me his grp so called " fried rice" it isnt that nice, but hes so sweeeeet . hehe . after that , had night walk ^^ AWESOME was actually loooking forward to it . then well , it turns out to be sucky . HAHA what a joke manz . didnt saw anything when i was expecting to see something .... HAHA . hold enbei & amelia hands , cuz seriously cant see anything in the dark night . walked in the jungle anyway . otw back , talked to stanley . HAHA kept hitting his stomach . MUSCLE(Y) lol . not kidding. he does work out , thats what he tell me . Stanley v good wor(Y) lend me his jacket cuz idw mosquito bite ):  then tell me when im hot just take it off . hehe . went back to base, rushed to bathe . tell us 6ppl share a pail of water ite no have . LUCKY SIAL . after bathed , felt refresh (Y) . debriefed & supper , then sleeping time . 10ppl to one tent , FUCKING SQUEEZY can or not ?! can suffocate lo . slept beside falysha , we listened to songs ^^ i didnt slept leh the first night ):  super cold lor . me & falysha 2+ 3+ wakeup very cold buaytahan . haha .

Second day,
RISE & SHINE . woke up @ 530am . cuz dk who put alarm that time -.- so earlyy for what sia . Accompanied falysha go shower , then 7am assembled . had breakfast , nasi lemak . First activity for the day was WATER ^^ I LUV IT .  skipped to the water rafting . hmmm the instructors briefed us on how to tie the thingy and the tyre . so we were grouped accoridng to 7 and 8 . im in grp 8 so we tied the raft tgt . when heading down to the sea , EXCITED BODOH . well , went we went on board , i was the first one who fell down into the water . but fun lah i dont mind . then serene sat in between on me & falysha . she lost her balance and fell into the water . and we were supposed to hold eachother. so , she pulled me down the water with her. went back up , and fell again ! ahhhhh seriously . serene , she havent come up jiu hold me so tight and pull me down again ._. so i felt numerous times . Trainer bavi scolded me for falling wtf . it wasnt my fault to fall down so many times anyway . but i enjoy HAHA . i pulled sufia down, she pulled me down tooo . afterwards went up and down back to the water for games .  we held each other hands in a circle , put our feets up , and sang twinkle twinkle little star . funny bodohh . afterwards played the dog & bone in water . Then ice and water (Y) .  yusof kept aiming me lo . kena freeze so many times . played in the water awhile and up ! went back to base to washup = shower :P

Had lunch then land expedition next . Walkeeed very very very far away ~  find the village head house , malay house . then we had difficulties finding the secret garden . We actually walked the wrong route , no i mean walked toooooo far . so we had to walk back ! decided to skip secret garden to the highest peak.  talking abt it , rly can faint sial . walking up was kinda hard alr . Asked trainer mudd still got how long then reach thr . he say REACHING . keep reaching reaching , walao still havent . finally reached up ,  the scenery also not so nice one . then had to go down . Scaredscared lehhhh . but still reached down safetly (:  continue walking back to our camp site , and i almost fainted halfway . when they finally stopped for a rest , i immediately dropped to the ground . CMI ALR . dizziness killing me . then mr leslie came to encourage me . his words make my heart melt ;pp  falysha and trainer bavi both carried me to a nearest shelter and waited for the van to come . HEH the van is faster than a ambulance ahhhh (Y) good service ! ^^ haha . thats what bavi told mr suhairi ? oops idk how spell . was sent to the sickbay . the nurse took my oxygen level , was normal . blood pressure next , ok too . followed by my temperature . having a fever , so he put a ice bag on my head . had cramp , he put anthr ice bag on my cramp thr . hehe service good sial (Y) i luv it . fell asleep sooooooon . nurse woke me up for dinner . went to look for falysha thy all . had my dinner , the food are supposed to be nice. but i wanted to vomit when i ate the veggie :/  threw quite alot away . enbei accompanied me to change t camptee , then headed back to sickbay to rest . while she went to practice for her campfire's performance .

hmmmmmm when the campfire is starting , went there to look for my class . sat down with enbei (:  was still feeling kind of giddy lah but i wanna watch . first performance was our grpp !!  their performance make me laugh out loud (Y) . it goes something liddat , " do you know who we are ? Who? it goes , ' quack quack quack quack quack ~~ ' " , funny die sia .  Called joshua to come sit w me cuz i want sit w him lehh ;p watched the whole campfire performance . ended , went back to debrief again plus supper . i didnt eat though i was very hungry . slept in the sickbay , i felt guilty towardds my friends sleeping in the tent ):   nicole came too , she was sick . having backbone problem i think . i slept sweeeeetlyy hehe .

Third day,
morning, woken up by the noises outside . went brushteeth then back to sickbay . had lunch thr too . thanks alvin for helping me take ^^ he was having fever too . slept until we were leaving palau ubin . took van to ferry terminal , ferry back . When at the arrival hall , had to put our bags thr for scanning . Bused back , long journey ~  reached back to schl , sat at parade square do our booklets.  sat thr sun tanning lo -.-  then moved to ish , waited for 3/1 to come back . did cheers leading by the leaders . then realeaseed  ^^  canteen for dinner . i ate alot . i would rather eat schl's food every single day than camp's food . well , its over now . i managed to survived through the 3d2n though fell sick . sat down chatchat , and home ^^  bathed , unpack my my bag then SLEEEEEEEP . i luv my dearest bedddd <3


Through the camp , im rly touched by my friends . when i fell sick , they kept asking if i were okay . the trainers too . all the trainers were caring (Y)  i regretted going for this camp , but i knew my classmates btr . they were fun to be with , and most of all , they were caring towards me . thanks ^^

im sorry J . i make you worry sick abt me ):

No comments:

Post a Comment