★Annyeong,

VeronicaSanchellez ; Luvvnine
I'm the girl who's laughing too loud because I don't want to cry right now , I'm the girl who's talking to much because if I stop, I'll think about you ,
Im the girl constantly changing because I can't stand to be the way I was when you were there


I♥Suju; Sungmin Ryeowook Eunhyuk Kyuhyun Yesung Leetuek Hangeng Siwon Donghae Kangin Shindong Kibum Heechul Henry Zhoumi
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go now(:
C's , 6thJuly2010'1110am ♥♥

"I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a dream, & pretend it's not hurting me ;
Smiling is the best weapon against sadness, because it is easier to endure the pain . "

Monday, January 17, 2011



Rewatched YHY sketchbook just now (:  seriously , sungmin & eunhyuk so attracting only la hor ?!!!!!  LOL hehehehehehehehehehhe. i luv them <333333  in the picture above, sungmin was singing then eunhyuk went so close to him . so intimate !!! i want also ;ppppppp LOL . they machiam gays liddat , eunhyuk want go kiss sungmin. kept repeating repeating it t watch ;ppp 

walou i dont want school tomorrow lehhhhhhhhhhh . but i have to ):  actually i can choose not to . imma goodgirl so i should go :)  i want go seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ............................ :P hehehehhehe . plus tmrw after schl i wanna go repierce my 3rd !! asked laogong pei me go (:  

NO P.E for me tomorrow (;   because imma sickgirl .  which means i dont have to change into P.E (((:  happieeeeeee . lol . 

i've maths and history homework today . for maths , i dont know how do lehhhhh howhow :/  idw teacher scold me tmrw ):   history teacher nvr give falysha paper so DONT NEED DO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment