★Annyeong,

VeronicaSanchellez ; Luvvnine
I'm the girl who's laughing too loud because I don't want to cry right now , I'm the girl who's talking to much because if I stop, I'll think about you ,
Im the girl constantly changing because I can't stand to be the way I was when you were there


I♥Suju; Sungmin Ryeowook Eunhyuk Kyuhyun Yesung Leetuek Hangeng Siwon Donghae Kangin Shindong Kibum Heechul Henry Zhoumi
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go now(:
C's , 6thJuly2010'1110am ♥♥

"I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a dream, & pretend it's not hurting me ;
Smiling is the best weapon against sadness, because it is easier to endure the pain . "

Friday, January 21, 2011

schl as per normal . but seriously i hate schl alot alot alot )':   fuck my life ok .
it would be great if dear's MINE .............................. but no , impossible huh .

had training after schl , sucky though was slacking throughout . but did played for quite long with joanna sandra thy all (:  i enjoyed it . thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn suping jio me play w her . until my pain fxcking pain lehhh ): can see my blood clots GROSS . after training seveneleven slack w sandra and co.  afterwards jp w falysha nadhirah hazimah . accompanied falysha to get her skirt then home for mee . tired like fuck okz . once i reached home , toh on the floor freaking awesome ok though my bed is better ;p

texted w deardear (((((((((((:  i very happy lehhhhhhhhh hes my bestbestbest deardear in the whole world <3333  

No comments:

Post a Comment